One thing Trump has definitely achieved is to become the least popular president in the shortest amount of time ever.
We have a pair of tickets to give away for the show on the 27th April. For a chance to win simple retweet and follow us on Twitter or like and share on Facebook. Terms and conditions apply
Erich McElroy has been in demand as a comedian and as a pundit, and has written for The Independent, The Herald, The Huffington Post and Saga. Erich’s broadcasting credits include BBC News, BBC Breakfast, Good Morning Britain, Newsnight, BBC Radio 5 live, TalkRadio, Sky Sunrise, Murnaghan, STV and SomeNews Live on Fubar Radio.
Ian Stone is the star of the brand new My5 topical show ‘Comedy Bigmouths’, Ian is ranked amongst the top ten stand-ups in Britain by The Independent.
Viv Groskop is a writer, critic, broadcaster and stand-up. She regularly writes for the Guardian and has featured on BBC Radio 2 and BBC Radio 4’s ‘Loose Ends’.
Nick Revell is an award-winning writer and comedian, a former winner of the Perrier Award and a co-creator (with comedian Alistair Barrie and journalist and LBC presenter James O’Brien) of the topical panel show No Pressure to be Funny.
Charlie is a regular fixture on UK television and radio; a respected broadcaster and commentator, providing informed and opinionated analysis on American and UK issues.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Textual Healing PR
2. Employees of Textual Healing PR and The Sweet London Life or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are stated above
5. Closing date for entry will be Monday 24th April 2017 . After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Two tickets to see Erich McElroy and Friend’s ‘celebrate’ 100 Days of Trump on Thursday 27th April at 8pm
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Sweet London Life.
12. The winner will be notified by social media within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the promotor firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Sweet London Life and not to any other party.