Be in with a chance of winning two tickets to Ginglik Productions Laugh Comedy Club on Monday 25th September.
Ginglik Productions is delighted to announce it’s Laugh Comedy Club will be taking up residence in the heart of London’s Soho at the wondrous 100 Wardour St. Previously the home of the legendary Marquee Club and Floridita, the venue is steeped in history. Residencies during the late 1960s alone included The Rolling Stones, The Yardbirds, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Jethro Tull and The Jimi Hendrix Experience! Now Ginglik hope to make the venue steeped in comedy royalty too!
Described as ‘London’s Best New Comedy Night’ by The Times, Ginglik’s Laugh comedy night ran at their Shepherd’s Bush venue for over 10 years before transferring to Kensington venue The Roof Gardens (named as one of ‘London’s best comedy clubs’ by the Evening Standard, January 2017) and now to 100 Wardour St. Previous Ginglik alumni have included Robin Williams, Michael McIntyre, Jimmy Carr, Al Murray, Lee Mack, Russell Howard, Micky Flanagan, Sean Lock, Chris Addison, Miranda Hart, Milton Jones, Stewart Lee, Adam Hills, John Richardson, Shappi Khorsandi, Greg Davies, Rob Newman, Mark Thomas, Mackenzie Crook, Frank Skinner and many, many more!
‘One of London’s Best Comedy Clubs” Evening Standard, 2017
‘London’s Best New Comedy Night’ The Times
‘Jimmy Carr’s Favourite Comedy Club’ The Tube
‘One of London’s Best Comedy Nights’ allinlondon
‘An evening of mirth in a remarkable venue’ London News Online
Laugh with 100 Wardour St. kicks of with some some the best received acts from this years Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is textualhealing.co.uk
2. Employees of The Sweet London Life or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via social media by retweeting and following the Twitter page.
5. Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 20th September 2017 . After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: 2 tickets to
Laugh with 100 Wardour St.
London’s newest comedy night opens with:
Tony Law / Andrew Ryan / Kelly Convey / Darren Harriott (MC)
Monday 25th September 2017
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Sweet London Life.
12. The winner will be notified by social media within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing email@example.com
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Sweet London Life and not to any other party.